The I Hotel and Conference Center is committed to providing superior guest service in Champaign-Urbana’s only facility that is constructed to AAA Four-Diamond standards. The I Hotel and Conference Center is seeking an Audio Visual Tech with the following qualities and qualifications:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Set up and install equipment such as computers, microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires and cables, sound for events and functions such as meetings, conventions, presentations, and weddings
- Set up and operate equipment and lights.
- Monitor sound feeds from microphones/speakers to ensure quality.
- Respond promptly and professionally to guest requests
- Assist guests with basic computer troubleshooting.
- Ensure equipment is in accordance to guest’s designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Conduct preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
- Perform duties on location.
- Attends departmental and other meetings as required
- Know and comply with company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Brings a positive energy to workplace
- Works well in a fast-paced high volume work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Flexible work schedule, available to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts
For full-time employees, Health benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, and bonus structure offered
The I Hotel and Conference Center is located south of the State Farm Center at 1902 S. First Street in Champaign, Illinois.
Please send cover letters and resumes to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org