Houlihan’s™ Restaurant + Bar is seeking a Breakfast Attendant with the following qualities and qualifications:
- Assist server & breakfast attendant in setting up/ replenishing continental breakfast buffet
- Expedite and run food during breakfast
- Clean and reset tables
- Assist server & breakfast attendant in flipping the restaurant from breakfast to lunch
- Support server in taking tables if need be
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team
Hourly rate paid for hours 7am - 11am
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Be able to work in a fast paced restaurant environment
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Brings a positive energy to workplace
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Flexible work schedule, available to work weekdays and weekends
For full time positions, Health benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, and bonus structure offered. Opportunities for advancement.
Houlihan’s™ Restaurant + Bar is located south of the State Farm Center at 1902 S. First Street in Champaign and is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
Please send cover letters and resumes to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com