The I Hotel and Conference Center is committed to providing superior guest service in Champaign-Urbana's only facility that is constructed to AAA Four-Diamond standards. The I Hotel and Conference Center is seeking a Guest Service Agent with the following qualities and qualifications:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Checking guests in and out
- Responding to community and university-related inquiries
- Creating opportunities to maintain repeat-stay guests and good relations between the hotel and new guests
- Crisis management in time of guest need
- Providing facility tours
- Attending to guest needs which includes but is not limited to shuttle service, delivery of personal artifacts and all guest requests
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Brings a positive energy to workplace
- Works well in a fast-paced high volume work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintaining the superior cleanliness of the facility
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Flexible work schedule, available to work weekdays and weekends
- Knowledge and experience in the Champaign-Urbana area
- Competency in computer skills
- Good driving record is necessary
- Some physical labor will be required.
- Previous hotel-related experience is not necessary.
The I Hotel and Conference Center is located south of the State Farm Center at 1900 S. First Street in Champaign, Illinois.
Please send cover letters and resumes to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com