The I Hotel and Conference Center, is seeking a full-time and part-time Housekeeper to perform the following duties with the following qualities and qualifications:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide a quality guest experience by cleaning each room to our highest standards
- Extensive attention to detail of every aspect of cleanliness, maintenance and status of rooms
- Follows operational policies and procedures
- Complete cleaning quickly and efficiently
- Reports any inadequacies immediately to supervisor and maintenance
- Notify management of missed guest property to ensure safety and return of property to guest promptly.
- Reports completed task list to supervisor
- Checks hallways for cleanliness
- Takes ownership tasks
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- May assist with other duties as assigned
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Be able to stand/walk, stoop, kneel, push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Brings a positive energy to workplace
- Works well in a fast-paced high volume work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Flexible work schedule, available to work weekdays and weekends
- Previous Housekeeping experience a plus.
For full-time positions, Health benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, and bonus structure offered.
The I Hotel and Conference Center is located south of the State Farm Center at 1900 S. First Street in Champaign, IL.
Please send cover letters and resumes to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org