(Includes Lunch and Evening Cooks, Breakfast Cook, and Dishwasher)
Houlihan’s™ Restaurant + Bar is seeking Kitchen Staff with the following qualities and qualifications:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager
- Complete all appropriate company documentation and key tasks, on every shift
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Be able to work in a fast paced restaurant environment
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Brings a positive energy to workplace
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Flexible work schedule, available to work weekdays and weekends
- Experience in Food Handling a plus, but not required
For full time positions, health benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, and bonus structure offered. Opportunities for advancement.
Houlihan’s™ Restaurant + Bar is located south of the State Farm Center at 1902 S. First Street in Champaign and is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
Please send cover letters and resumes to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org