The I Hotel and Conference Center and Houlihans Restaurant and Bar, is seeking a Marketing and Sales Analyst Intern with the following qualities and qualifications:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Research and develop ways to improve engagement and site traffic utilizing Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
- Track growth, impact, and effectiveness of social media for our facility
- Analyze guest interactions
- Develop system to track conversions from online marketing to physical sales
- Assist with sales initiatives/projects onsite, and through social online networking and brand awareness
- May assist with other duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms
- Eye for detail and dedication to content production
- Strong written communication skills
- Available to work 10-20 hours/week
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technical proficiency (computer applications).
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be punctual, and well-prepared.
The I Hotel and Conference Center and Houlihans Restaurant and Bar are located south of the State Farm Center at 1900 S. First Street in Champaign, Illinois.
Please send cover letters and resumes to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org