Explore the many reasons to stay at the I Hotel and Conference Center- Venture out and get to know Champaign-Urbana. Along with being a dynamic center for high-tech industry innovation, Champaign County is an exciting locale for Big Ten athletics, arts and entertainment, dining, and outdoor recreation. Get where you need to go in comfort and style by scheduling a trip with our shuttle service. Whether you are wanting to check out the local music scene, embark on an agricultural adventure, or dive into the many culinary creations, our community offers amazing experiences.
- The Research Park at the University of Illinois
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Fighting Illini Sports
- Krannert Center for the Performing Arts
- Allerton Park and Retreat Center
- Downtown Champaign
- Champaign County Convention & Visitors Bureau
FROM CMI AIRPORT
Take a left heading North on US Route 45/S. Dunlap Avenue to Windsor Road. Take a right heading east on Windsor Road to South First Street. Take a left heading North on South First Street, hotel is located ¼ mile down on right-hand side of street.
Take Neil Street Exit #182 and head south to Kirby Avenue. Turn left on Kirby Avenue heading east to South First Street. Turn right on South First Street, hotel located one block south.
FROM NORTH I-57
Merge onto I-74 East follow directions from I-74
Popular Attractions Nearby
Be sure to check out these top attractions, sorted by walking distance from the I Hotel and Conference Center.
- University of Illinois State Farm Center (General Assembly) – 0.20 miles
- University of Illinois Research Park – 0.25 miles
- Memorial Stadium – 0.40 miles
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – 0.60 miles
- University of Illinois Illini Union – 1.7 miles
- Krannert Center for the Performing Arts – 1.7 miles
- Downtown Champaign – 1.8 miles