The I Hotel and Conference Center is committed to providing superior guest service in Champaign-Urbana’s only facility that is constructed to AAA Four-Diamond standards. The I Hotel and Conference Center is seeking a Part-time Lobby Attendant with the following qualities and qualifications:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Cleans and maintains hotel lobby and conference center main area
- Cleans and upkeeps all public restrooms
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures, window ledges
- Sweeps carpets and mops tile in hotel and conference center lobby entrance
- Keeps the front of the hotel and conference center entrances free from trash
- Maintains all common areas in accordance to the look book including re-arranging furniture and light fixtures
- Responds to guest requests and inquiries
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Be able to stand/walk, stoop, kneel, push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Brings a positive energy to workplace
- Works well in a fast-paced high volume work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Flexible work schedule, available to work weekdays and weekends
- Previous Housekeeping experience a plus
For full time employees, Health benefits package, 401(k), paid vacation, and bonus structure offered.
The I Hotel and Conference Center is located south of the State Farm Center at 1900 S. First Street in Champaign, Illinois.
Please send cover letters and resumes for full consideration.